The dishes need done, the laundry is piling up, diapers need changing, children need feed, and it's up to you to get it all done. How will you ever get everything done and keep you sanity? Here are a few tips to help you relax a little:
1. Make yourself a schedule for the day. Write times down and fill it in. Make sure you give a little extra time for each activity, as things tend to take more time than planned. Also, make sure it is flexible. Don't get stressed because nap time isn't exactly when you have it written down
for. Go to the next activity even though it is not suppose to be done for another hour, then try again for nap time.
2. Double up on your work. While you are waiting for the laundry to be one, pick up the house. While the dish water is running, get all the dishes rounded up and into the sink (if not there already). While supper is cooking, start on a few dishes.
3. Get the kids involved in the house work. Toddlers especially love to help you. Encouraging them to hlep you pick up their toys before lunch/supper will not only get your house clean faster, you are teaching your children good habits and spending time with them all at the same time.
4. Don't worry if something doesn't get done that day. Just put it on the list for tomorrow and forget about it. As said before, worrying about it only makes matters worse and you end up gettng less done.
5. After the children are in bed, make sure you have at least a half hour to yourself to relax. You will get much more done in a day if you are well-rested and stress free.
These are just a few ideas on how to manage your time. There are lots of other things that you can do, too. Find what works best for you and your children, and you will have a much happier home.
About The Author: Name: Kara Kelso Email: email@example.com Website: www.momsmarketonline.com/ Kara Kelso is the owner of Mom's Market, which is an online mall where shoppers can support mothers by purchasing products and services from a mom-run business.