Conforzy Universal Bassinet Wedge, Newborn Baby Reflux Reducer and Nasal Congestion Reducer (Circular)
Find all by Conforzy
| ||Width: 12.20"|
Average Rating: Not yet rated
Online Sale Price: $24.99
This item qualifies for
Free Super Saver Shipping!
- CONFORZY is the only Bassinet Wedge in the US Market that Passes all Leading Consumer Safety Testing. Certified by Bureau Veritas (BPA Free, Phthalate Free, Latex Free, Lead Free, Meets Mechanical Hazards, Flammability Requirements). Safe with no BPA, phthalates, formaldehyde, lead or PBDEs (flame retardants).
- WATERPROOF & EASY-TO-CLEAN: Babies are cute & lovable, however, they can get pretty messy! The cover can be cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap! Our Bassinet Wedge is made of Polyurethane foam with a PEVA (Polyethylene vinyl acetate-non-chlorinated vinyl) cover.
- IDEAL FOR NEWBORNS THAT USE BASSINETS: This is perfect for babies that are 0-3 months old, that are up to 15 pounds in weight. The wedge gently elevates the baby's head and torso with a 12 degree incline. Reduces nasal congestion caused by colds and flu as well as discomfort caused by acid reflux by gently raising the baby's head to optimum height.
- SAFE: Our Bassinet Wedge has a non-skin bottom to keep the wedge securely in place. The Wedge is firm so you don't have to worry if your baby rolls over.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Simply place the wedge under the mattress at the head of the bassinet and tuck in the bottom sheet. The Bassinet Wedge measures 13.77" in length, 12.20" in width and 2.55" in height. For a successful experience with our wedge, please ensure you measure your bassinet for a proper fit before you buy!
Conforzy Universal Bassinet Wedge is all the comfort your baby needs!
- Conforzy Universal Bassinet Wedge is the only bassinet wedge in the market that passes all leading consumer safety testing certified by Bureau Veritas ((BPA Free, Phthalate Free, Latex Free, Lead Free, Meets Mechanical Hazards, Flammability Requirements.)
- It has the ideal 12 degrees angle recommended by pediatricians for newborns that use bassinets. Gently elevates the babyâ€™s head and torso. Reduces nasal congestion caused by colds and flu as well as discomfort caused by acid reflux by gently raising the baby's head to optimum height.
Care, Use and Installation Instructions:
- Wipe with damp cloth and mild soap.
- To install, simply place the wedge under the mattress at the head of the bassinet. Non-skid bottom keeps the wedge securely in place under bassinet mattress.
- The wedge also can be placed underneath the bassinet mattress. To discourage rolling or sliding, ensure that the babyâ€™s bottom is on the mattress, with only babyâ€™s back and head on the wedge for elevation.